Friday, January 24, 2014

Eclectic Cafe in East Tucson Charms Again!

Eclectic Cafe in East Tucson Charms Again!

I don't get over to the east side on a regular basis, but when I do, I try to pop into this Tucson Original Eatery to enjoy some of my favorites.


Yesterday's visit was no exception.  I stopped in at 4:05 and the door was held open for me.  A waiter brought me a menu immediately, ice tea about 2 minutes later, and my favorite menu item....the Tortilla Soup, perhaps 5 minutes after that.



It's a simple broth, with salsa, avocado and tortilla chips for garnish.  Oh, and gooey, yummy cheese. I just needed a snack, so I kept with the cup of soup size.

I am also enamored of their fruit salad plate with chicken salad, or stuffed avocado.  Mmmmm.

I used to eat here at least monthly when I lived on the east side of Tucson.  Now I live an hour away.

Bummer....so I decided I should have one of my favorite desserts, because I never know when I'll be back!!!




Mmmm, house-made fresh flan.  Sweet, gooey, rich, thick...if the waiter hadn't stopped by he might have caught me licking the plate.

At 4:25, I was on my way with a smile.

Great place!  If you haven't been there, give them a try.  Here's the Eclectic Cafe Tucson website for a more comprehensive look at their menu and philosophies!  They do takeout too!

  • Monday - Friday 11am - 9pm
    Saturdays 8am-9pm
    Sundays 8am - 8pm

  • 7053 E. Tanque Verde Road Tucson, AZ 85715
  • Telephone:  520-433-4346
  • Email:  info@eclecticcafe.com

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner