Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Clients in Tucson, AZ


Happy Clients in Tucson, AZ

This was my clients Saturday morning when I handed over the keys to their new home. Well, not really THEIR home to move-into, but one to remodel and share with family.

They've been looking for over a year. Their criteria was tough: Under 40K, in a certain neighborhood, over 1000 sq. feet, and fix-able.

Phew! So believe me when I tell you it's "been a year". They tease that they were about ready to adopt me. :)

Looking for a fixer upper in Tucson, AZ? Like making old into new? Here's a link to current properties available in the metropolitan area of Tucson, AZ under 60K, minimum 2 bedroom and 2 bath homes.

Oh, and that photo above? That was actually a room in their house. :)

Contact me if you'd like more information on great projects with homes for sale Tucson, AZ.

No comments:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner